Thursday, April 16, 2009

Diagnostics and treatment of tinea

A tinea represents a fungoid infection which can amaze set of parts of a body of the person. Below we shall designate sites of a body on which can appear dermatosis.
The-part of a head covered by hair.
- A smooth leather of a trunk.
- Nails.
- Stops of legs.
- Inguinal area.
- A skin of the face on which the vegetation settles down.

The given infection is widely widespread. If in time to undertake elimination of illness and to observe all doctor's instructions such effective treatment will give the favorable forecast. But can be and so, that at the started illness the chronic form tinea develops.
Infection tinea occurs at direct contact to the sick person, or through the polluted subjects. Among these subjects there can be a footwear, towels or mats in bathroom. The activator of disease tinea is the fungus.

Treatment of illness individually, depends on the form of its display. At disease of tinea it is necessary to address to the doctor. In fact depending on the form of disease of defeat of a leather differ on appearance and duration of existence of illness.

From a tinea of a hair parts of a head basically suffer children, and is characterized by occurrence small, one step at a time extending папул on a head, as well as a peeling, loss of hair on the amazed sites. Also on seat of papule can be formed inflamed, furuncular-like units.
At disease of a tinea of a smooth skin, papules extend on any sites of a skin, there are flat formations, dry, covered by scaly crust or damp, covered by crusts. Depending on a degree of their increase, the centers of spots are cleared, giving a classical picture of a leather in the form of circles.

A tinea nails begins with tips of one or more nails on legs or hands. In the second case disease is shown far less often, than in the first. Illness leads to a gradual thickening of nails, variation of their color, a curvature. Under them the substance formed from of died cells accumulates. As a result, the nail can be completely destroyed.
A tinea stop causes finely lamellar peeling of a skin, occurrence of bubbles between fingers. In heavy cases the infection can lead to inflammatory process of all the stops, described a strong itch and a pain at walking.

A tinea of an inguinal areas it is characterized by occurrence red, with precise borders, spots in an inguinal areas. The designated spots can extend on buttocks, internal surfaces of a hips and external genitals.
At diagnostics of a tinea, it is carried out scrape from the amazed sites of a leather. The received material investigate by means of a microscope.
A tinea, as a rule, it is treated by preparations for external application. Local treatment proceeds within two weeks after disappearance of symptoms. Also, at treatment of a tinea use the open damp bandages.

4 comments:

  1. God bless Dr.Ekpiku for his marvelous work in my life, my name is Joyce Benson from Denver, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2013 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr Ekpiku how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS delivery company. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 11 days later i tested negative for HERPES, Dr.Ekpiku truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through email (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com) or call him on +2348073673757 and you can also contact me to know more about him on my email Joycebenson731@gmail.com or text me +16506538578. DOCTOR Ekpiku CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. Hepatitis B AND C 6. Diabetes 7. Athrux, 8. hydrophobia 9.hpv 10 pregnancy spell and bring back your ex back 11 scabies 12. STD.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid, Dercum,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease.Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of hpv as soon as i feel the symptoms of hpv is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr onokun for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every hpv or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr to get ride of these disease forever his email address;
    dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dad was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete